Is this the same space as when I posted in August? NO! I have wool, wool, and more wool….so much so that I have run out of space to display it all! I guess I can’t complain…who doesn’t love WOOL?
Grand Opening Date
I will be celebrating the opening of my new studio on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.! Along with the opening, the Cranberry Fest will be going on in Eagle River! There will be events galore during the festival! When you want to get away from the crowds, drive down a quiet road to the new studio! It’s located on the left of the drive before the house. (Please park in front of the building so the sides can be used for turning around!) Stay tuned…more information on the Grand Opening coming soon!
I am adding new items into the studio made from some very talented artists you won’t find in Wisconsin! Stop by and take a look:
- Needle Case Kits – by Judith
- Wool Bowl Fillers – by Jan
- Punch Needle Patterns – by Jo
- Rug Hooking Patterns – by Karen
- Hand-made Greeting Cards – by Kathy & Cindy
Standing Studio Events
If you’re not sure what tradition rug hooking is, we’ll be demonstrating this art and have many samples displayed to view. Patterns designed by DeEtta, are available, along with class opportunities.
- Every Thursday: “Open Hooking” – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- No instruction given
- Private classes available by scheduling ahead @ $25.00/hr.
- 1st Saturday of the Month: “Needle Play Saturday” – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Come join us with your hooking, punch needle, hand quilting, wool applique, knitting, etc. Share ideas, show-n-tell, along with the latest needlework supplies with samples & inspiration! Maybe you have another needle art you would like to share!
Mark your calendars! Come play at Fiddlehead Finery! Bring a little lunch. Coffee, tea, and cider will be available…maybe a treat now & then! Garry makes THE BEST Short Bread!
Other Services Available
- Group / Private Classes
- Color Planning
- Special-order Dying
New Class Schedule Coming Soon!
- Understanding & Playing with Color
- Rug Braiding
- “Spooly” hooked Door Witch
- Wool Applique
For more information, you can find me on Facebook by searching for DeEtta BeeBe, Fiddlehead Finery, or The Hook and Needle
Ta Ta For Now!